Wednesday, August 8, 2007

DSL Designs


If you love one of a kind original pieces of jewelry , then DSL Designs is the place to go . The following is her own words . How long have you been creating? ''My passion for beading began at 12 and I haven't been able to stop since. In 2002, beading lead me down other creative paths like scrapbooking and sewing. Since then, I have extensively explored the world of crafts and am now savvy in Wire Wrapping, Fused Glass, PMC clay, Polymer Clay, Peyote Stitch, Right Angle Weave, and Square Stitch. I never miss an opportunity to learn a new craft. I have always felt that you learn to appreciate others work by learning what it really takes to create it. ''
What inspires you?''What inspires me most is the ocean. Whenever I go to the ocean I am always inspired to go home and create. Unfortunately, I live far from the ocean, so I oftentimes I lack inspiration. During times like that I start reorganizing my supplies and find inspiration in them. .'' Just click on the title of this article to visit her shop .

No comments: