Thursday, August 23, 2007

French Landscapes



Patrick Morand has wonderful photography in his Etsy shop , Frenchlandscapes . He said he has been doing photography for about thirty years . A pro photogragher for fifteen years . The following is from my interview with him :

In my day job I work on hire for corporate shooting but my favorite subject (and what inspires me) is nature and mostly landscapes . I'm also graduated in computer science and so transition from film to digital was not too difficult . Today all my work is digital shooting , post processing and printing . In france I sell my fine art prints mostly in artshows.
I'm very happy and lucky to live in a small village in the middle of a very very wide forest. I love walking, exploring natural areas to find the best point of view and the best light . Post processing is also a very pleasant part of the job and permits to feature the beauty of nature . Patricks blog is http://french-landscapes.blogspot.com/ and his french website is http:www.patmo.net . You may view his Etsy shop , by clicking on the link in the title of this article .


-----------------

No comments: