Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Robin Thompson TX


This is a new Etsy shop that I found . I fell in love with her picture frames . I know you will to . ----I ask Robin Thompson to tell us about herself . The following is the result :" I am a Texas girl. Born and raised here. I'm originally from Lubbock but am now in the Dallas area.
I make photo frames, Christmas ornaments, and greeting cards. Many of them use my photography, as photography is my biggest love! The greeting cards aren't on etsy yet, but they will be!
I've done photography since I was a teenager. It then turned into making my children my models which grew into being the "photo mom" at every sporting event! Four years ago, when we moved into our tiny rural town, the photography bug exploded.To get home, I drive through four ranches of longhorns, there is a pond and trees and cattle behind my house, old town feel and I have spent so much time capturing the small town in Texas feel.I first incorporated the country photos into greeting cards. After making picture frames for friends and the "want" for them grew, I decided to do it on a bigger scale. I'm hoping to use the crafty side and the photography sides together to make incredibly unique items.
I have spent the last 15 years owning a mobile DJ company and being one of the few female DJs in the DFW area. As my children get bigger and more involved in their lives, I have the desire to be home with them more, supporting them and enjoying them. I slowed down DJing people's weddings and decided to focus on the life around me! " Robin has not had a sale on Etsy , yet , but I am sure that will be remedied soon !You can visit Robin's Etsy shop by clicking on the link in the title of this article and visit her blog http://robinthompson.blogspot.com/
http://www.robinthompsontx.etsy.com/ http://www.robinthompsontx.com/

3 comments:

fernfiddlehead said...

Tag!! You're it. :) Please see my blog for details.

Congratulations on being featured.

Sugarloaf said...

Oh, lovely picture frames!! i'll check out her shop

Sugarloaf said...

Oh, lovely picture frames!! i'll check out her shop